Looking to submit a guest post for Monoperty? Monoperty.com is an excellent choice if you’re hoping to gain exposure to people who are interested in the property investing and landlord business.
What Is The Monoperty Blog?
The purpose of the blog is to inform, inspire and include people who have an interest in buy-to-let, property investing, being a landlord, renovations and developments. It does this by providing education, value and resources, to help people start or improve their property business.
What Are The Blogging Guidelines That Must Be Followed?
For each post on the Monoperty Blog, we want to make sure we’re educating and inspiring readers. What’s the main thing you’re trying to teach Monoperty readers? Every part of your post should be focused on enhancing the reader’s knowledge or skill set. Aim to provide actionable insights throughout the article rather than summary, strategy, or statistics alone.
Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-driven, and interesting posts that teach our readers something new. To hold all blog posts to this standard, your post must follow these guidelines:
- Education for the majority of Monoperty readers: If a topic is irrelevant to more readers than it helps, we’ll need to rework the topic or find a different approach.
- High-quality writing: Submissions must meet Monoperty quality standards in order to get published, determined by the editors. We also reserve the right to edit and adapt your content as we see fit.
- Length requirement: Please keep your article in the range of 1,300 – 5,000 words.
- Cited data: Always use proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in your blog post.
- Links: You can include up to two backlinks to your site content in the body of your post.
- Original images and GIFs: If you’re including any images or GIFs in your blog post, they must be original—in other words, they need to be created by you or a member of your team. All images and GIFs need to be informative, providing further clarity or instruction. Images and GIFs included to simply break up text or to provide comedic relief are not accepted.
- No duplicate content: All blog posts must be original. They cannot exist on other sites or be re-published on another site after publication on the Monoperty Blog.
There are some things we simply can’t accept. We will not feature:
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before. Please search our content before submitting a topic idea.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that promotes your company.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies.
How Can I Submit My Interest In Writing A Monoperty Blog Post?
Please submit your contact details and ideas here.
What Does The Process Look Like?
Here’s what you can expect after submitting your interest to write a guest post for the Monoperty Blog:
- Once you’ve submitted your interest, we’ll review your request and let you know if your topic has been approved.
- If it’s approved, we’ll ask you to send us an outline. We’ll review your outline, provide feedback as appropriate, and give you the go ahead to start your draft.
- Write your draft and submit it to us. When you submit your draft, one of our editors will review it and leave edit suggestions and feedback.
- After you apply the edits, send it back to us. The editor will clean up the post, format it, and slot it in the editorial calendar to be published on the blog.
We look forward to hearing from you!